The management of Berger Logistik GmbH always refers to the areas of quality, environmental protection, health, safety and security and includes all our activities.
The following corporate policy principles on quality, safety, health, safety and operational environmental protection, which are binding for all employees, were implemented by the management of Berger Logistik GmbH:
- We are committed to sustainable policy and ensure the best possible implementation, maintenance and optimization of our management system.
- As a matter of course, we continuously work on improving our actions in all areas.
- All employees are involved in this cycle of continuous improvement. They are trained and motivated and bear personal responsibility in terms of implementation of the management system.
- We are obligated to comply with all legal regulations and other binding requirements.
- All employees are bound by the rules of the Code of Conduct in the currently valid version.
- By acting carefully and forward-looking, we strive to minimize our impact on both human and natural environment.
- We commit ourselves to continuously improve the operational environmental protection using the best available technology, as far as economically feasible.
- The safety and security of our services is ensured by the cycle of evaluations, training and communication involving all employees. These measures also ensure the ideal protection of high-quality products or dangerous goods from loss caused by wanton destruction or theft (security).
- All our employees are regularly informed about all aspects of our management system. Every year, our drivers receive EU professional driver training, the content of which is revised annually.
- We take preventive measures regarding occupational safety, accident prevention and health protection of all employees.
- We want to steadily increase our customers' trust in our services. As far as possible, we strive to meet the demands of our clients as well as fulfil safety requirements.
- All employees are obliged to deal confidentially with any form of customer data and furthermore to act in accordance with the Berger Logistik declaration of commitment at all times in order to ensure the ideal protection of customer information placed in the care of third parties (transport companies).
- We maintain an active and open relationship with our customers as well as authorities regarding all kind of quality concerns and environmental issues.