Our corporate policy is the general principle for every employee and describes our actions, principles and goals for the benefit of the interested parties, environment and society.
The management of Berger Logistik GmbH always refers to the areas of quality, environmental protection, health, safety and security and includes all our activities.
The following corporate policy principles on quality, safety, health, safety and operational environmental protection, which are binding for all employees, were put into force by the management of Berger Logistik GmbH:
- We pledge ourselves to a sustainable conduct and ensure the best possible implementation, maintenance and optimization of our management system.
- A continuous improvement of our actions in all areas is a matter of course for us.
- All employees are involved in this circular flow of continuous improvement, are trained and motivated concerning this improvement and bear self-responsibility for the implementation of the management system.
- We undertake to comply with all legal and other binding requirements.
- All employees are obliged to comply with the rules of the Code of Conduct in the currently valid version
- Through careful, forward-looking conduct, we are anxious to minimize our impact on the human and natural environment.
- We commit ourselves to continuously improve in an adequate way the corporate environmental protection, as far as it is economically feasible, using the best available technology.
- The safety and security of our services is ensured through the circular flow of evaluations, training and communication from and with all employees. These measures also ensure the ideal protection of the integrity of high-quality or dangerous goods from loss because of deliberate destruction or theft (security).
- All our employees are regularly informed about all aspects of our management system. Our drivers are trained annually in the context of EU professional driver training. The training content is revised annually.
- The tasks of occupational safety, accident prevention and health protection of all employees are perceived preventively in all areas.
- For the customer, we want to steadily increase the trust in our services. Customer requirements including security are fulfilled as far as possible.
- All employees are obliged to deal confidentially with any form of customer data and furthermore to act in accordance with the Berger Logistik declaration of commitment at all times in order to ensure the ideal protection of customer information placed in the care of third parties (transport companies).
- We maintain an active and open approach to all quality and environmental issues with our customers and the authorities.